WNY Holistic Counseling Center is seeking a highly-skilled and motivated Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) who is able to work well independently with adults, adolescents, and couples in a growing holistic counseling practice. Both daytime and evening hours required, approximately 20 hours/week, with the option to increase that if desired. Our holistic psychotherapy approach addresses all aspects of one's being: physical, mental, emotional, relational and spiritual to help our clients effectively reduce their stress and better manage their lives. Very comfortable private practice office without the pressure to generate clients or manage a practice. You'll have access to referrals, consultation, mentoring and collaboration. We'd love for you to join our diverse female-led team!
* MUST BE a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and hold a valid LMHC license
* MUST HAVE holistic-health orientation towards therapy
* MUST HAVE strong skills in treating anxiety and trauma
* MUST HAVE experience treating adults, adolescents (12-18) and couples
* EMDR training/certification strongly preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $60.00 /hour